Softball League, Summer COED
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Biddeford Summer COED Softball League consists of a 10 game regular season ending with a playoff tournament.
- The entry fee includes umpire fees, USA Softball team registration, field set-up, game balls, end of year awards, score books, lineup cards, and playoff expenses.
- New Teams are welcome to join the league, sign up early!
- Team registration Deadline is May 3, 2019, league start date is May 19th.
- Games are played on Sundays, between the times of 9am and 5pm
- No games on May 26th, Memorial day weekend.
- Format is open division with a split bracket for the playoffs.
- Games are played at Martel Field at Rotary Park or William Doran Memorial Field.
- Cost per team for 2019 is $750 per team.
- FMI call Brian Dunphe at the Biddeford Recreation Office at 207-283-0841 ext 4210
- League questions or to get on the free agent roster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Game Cancellation Hotline ***571-1616***
- All players must complete the online registration before playing in league!
Additional Forms and Files: