Basketball - Kinder Hoops
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Kinder Hoops is a program that will allow boys & girls the opportunity to become comfortable at handling, passing, and shooting a basketball. Children will be taught the basics of offense and defense through various drills and games.
- Participants will meet one hour a week for 10 weeks beginning November 30th, 2019. (No program 12/28/2019)
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Time: Saturdays 9:00am - 10:00am
- Location: Richard Martin Community Center
- Equipment needed: Sneakers
- Kids will receive a t-shirt
- The last day of registration for this program is November 28th, 2019.