Kinder Hoops is a program that will allow boys & girls the opportunity to become comfortable at handling, passing, and shooting a basketball. Children will be taught the basics of offense and defense through various drills and games.
- Participants will meet one hour a week for 10 weeks beginning December 1st, 2018. (No program 12/22/2018)
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Time: Saturdays 9:30-10:30am
- Location: Richard Martin Community Center
- Equipment needed: Sneakers
- Kids will receive a t-shirt
- The last day of registration for this program is November 29th, 2018.