Basketball - ( Pre-Kindergarten) Ages 3-5
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Basketball program that teaches the skills necessary to play organized basketball. This program focuses on teaching children and parents the skills of dribbling, ball handling, passing, and shooting.
A parent must accompany each child to every class and participate with them.
- Parent participation is required
- Participants will meet one hour a week for 8 weeks beginning December 1st, 2018. (No program 12/22/2018)
- Ages : 3-5 & (not in Kindergarten)
- Time: Saturdays 8:30-9:30am
- Location: J. Richard Martin Community Center Gym
- Equipment needed: Sneakers
- Kids will receive a t-shirt
- The last day of registration for this program is November 29th, 2018.