Basketball - ( Pre-Kindergarten) Ages 3-5
Basketball program that teaches the skills necessary to play organized basketball. This program focuses on teaching children and parents the skills of dribbling, ball handling, passing, and shooting.
A parent must accompany each child to every class and participate with them.
- Parent participation is required
- Participants will meet one hour a week for 8 weeks beginning December 1st, 2018. (No program 12/22/2018)
- Ages : 3-5 & (not in Kindergarten)
- Time: Saturdays 8:30-9:30am
- Location: J. Richard Martin Community Center Gym
- Equipment needed: Sneakers
- Kids will receive a t-shirt
- The last day of registration for this program is November 29th, 2018.