Basketball - ( Pre-Kindergarten) Ages 4-5
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Basketball program that teaches the skills necessary to play organized basketball. This program focuses on teaching children and parents the skills of dribbling, ball handling, passing, and shooting.
A parent must accompany each child to every class and participate with them.
- Parent participation is required
- Participants will meet one hour a week for 9 weeks beginning November 30th, 2019. (No program 12/28/2019)
- Ages : 4-5 & (not in Kindergarten)
- Time: Saturdays 10:00 -11:00am
- Location: J. Richard Martin Community Center Gym
- Equipment needed: Sneakers
- Kids will receive a t-shirt
- The last day of registration for this program is November 27th, 2019.