The more you know:
1. Those who read books often will have a higher vocabulary usage.
2. Reading books opens the doors to your creative brain and inspires you to live fully.
3. When you read a book it relaxes your mind as you dive deep into the storyline of the book and in turn, this reduces your stress levels.
4. Reading a book helps you to develop better communication skills as you learn new word usage and develop a better level of using those words to communicate.
5. Enjoying a book and reading on a regular basis will make you smarter as you’re using your brain to think and learn more often.
**See the list of books below under the forms - go click on it and it will open to show you all the sheets that are available**
Call us at 282-5005 we will then workout a day and time with you to pick up your order. You will stay in your car and we will bring it out to you with our mask on. Please park closely to the handicap ramp as possible on the Clark Street side.
Additional Forms and Files: